Consultation with Six Weeks Support
Consultation with Six Weeks Support is all inclusive: Report and action plan, visit(s), help, aftercare, behaviour training, travel time.
A ‘Getting Started’ session in your own home of 2 to 3 hours for us to get to know one another and for me to properly understand your dog(s), with experienced behaviour help and strategies along with practical hands-on work.
After this visit I carefully prepare a personalised behaviour training plan for you to follow which you will receive within 24 hours. There will be no need to take notes.
Thereafter I offer support for six weeks*, with both behaviour work and dog training at a level that gives you the very best chance of eventual success.
*An extension can be negotiated if necessary.
Best choice for:
- Those who want the very best help in changing their dog’s behaviour.
- Those who have the time and commitment for six-weeks of hard work for me and their dog. (My standalone Cuppa Consultation is otherwise the option for you).
- For people who are happy to keep in close touch with me using email for weekly progress reports.
- For those where their dog’s problems are complicated or deep
- For those wanting to help a new puppy through the first important six weeks. ‘Puppy Parenting’ is a lot more than just puppy training.
- For those who are having difficulty in settling in a new rescue dog
- For those with more than one dog.
What it costs:
£285 all inclusive.
Payment either in advance or at the end of our meeting.
How to book:
Fill in the contact form or call me on 01767 641070 – stating ‘Six Weeks’. We can have a telephone chat about how I would help you and we can book an appointment at a time to suit your family. Evenings and weekends are available.
PS. No extra charge for multiple dogs in the same household. If you are going away or on holiday during your six weeks, I will compensate for the time missed.
Payment by cheque, cash or bank transfer either in advance or at the end of the consultation.
The areas I cover and petrol (travel time included).
What next? If you live in my area, please either fill in the contact form and I will get back to you or pick up the phone 01767 641070. We can then discuss the situation with your dog(s) and what I would do to help you.
For a copy of the terms and conditions you will be asked to sign at the end of the consultation, please click here.