Home visits temporarily suspended due to Covid-19
Virtual Visits instead
Behaviour MOT consultation with solutions and strategies plus 6 weeks ongoing care and support: £325:
Dog Behaviour MOT only with report: £125
(Ten days: £285)
- The Dog Behaviour MOT looks at all aspects of the dog’s life in order to decide the best way forward. It can be a stand-alone assessment.
- The Dog Behaviour MOT assessment is for us to get to know one another and for me to properly understand your dog(s). I make a thorough analysis of the situation and follow up with a report.
- To continue with my help, I follow this with a detailed summary and plan of action.
- I provide experienced behaviour strategies and a carefully prepare personalised behaviour training plan for you to follow which I will email to you within 24 hours. There will be no need to take notes.
- You receive my help and support for six weeks* at a level that gives you the very best chance of progress (ten days for simpler issues).
- The results of my help are likely to transform the way you understand and interact with your dog.
- Dog owners who need an assessment of their situation only, or to study the best options available for them.
- People who want the very best, experienced help in changing their dog’s behaviour.
- Those who have the commitment for six-weeks of work with me and their dog(s).
- For people who are happy to keep in close touch with me using email as well as phone.
- For those where their dog’s problems are complicated or deep as well as more simple situations that challenge you.
- For people with fearful dogs or reactive dogs; those having difficulty in settling in a new rescue dog.
- For those wanting to help a new puppy through the first important six weeks. ‘Puppy Parenting’ is a lot more than just puppy training and pre-empts future problems.
*No extra charge for households with more than one dog
Please click on the shaded map areas to see additional travel costs for your location.
If you are out of my area for home visits, please see my Distance Behaviour Help service.
How to book:
Fill out my contact form or call me on 01767 641070. We can have a chat about how I can help you and we can book an appointment at a time to suit your family. Evenings and weekends are available.
Payment by bank transfer (or cheque) either in advance or at the end of the consultation.
“We used Theo some years ago. She was fantastic and it all made sense and I would thoroughly recommend her. View the cost as an investment in your dog which you and your dog will benefit from for many years”.
Christine Thatcher on Facebook, August 2015