DIAL Distance Help
Step 1: Having checked the fee below, please copy and paste this form into a personal, private email; add your answers and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all information is confidential and is protected by the Data Protection Act.
Your name, address and telephone number
Your Skype name, if you are on Skype
Name, age, gender and breed of your dog(s)
Is the dog neutered/spayed?
How long has your dog lived with you?
Your dog’s known background
General state of health, and medical history
List people living in the house.
Very brief description of issues – we will go into them in depth later.
List a choice of three days and times (evenings preferred) that are convenient for an uninterrupted 2-hour DIAL session.
Where did you hear about me?
A photo of your dog(s) whilst not essential would be helpful.
Disclaimer: In returning this questionnaire, I agree that Theo Stewart can accept no responsibility nor liability should any damage or injury be inflicted by my dog(s). I also understand that this is not a ‘quick fix’ and that good results depend upon the work we ourselves are prepared to put in and in being consistent.
I also understand that there may be things that, due to this being done from a distance, Theo may not be able to pick up on regarding my dog, our own interaction with him/her and the dog’s environment.
I understand that cancellations require a minimum of 5 days to be eligible for refund.
Step 2: When the questionnaire is completed and emailed to me, please click here to pay for your first ‘DIAL-Hour’: £85
Step 3: Upon receipt of your questionnaire and payment, I will confirm the booking of your ‘DIAL-Hour’ time-slot and we can arrange a mutually convenient telephone or video consultation by telephone or Skype.
- If it looks like you need extra help with the technical side of Skype, I shall be in touch beforehand – we may book five minutes just to set things up and check the technology is working okay for you.
- NB. If, having read your questionnaire, the issue is something that needs face-to-face help, I shall refund you promptly in full.
Step 4: We have our DIAL meeting.
- The consultation will end at the allotted time, though I will be flexible if there are necessary interruptions either end (probably due to the needs of our dogs!).
- NB. If, at the end of our DIAL session I believe the issue is something that cannot be merely done over the phone, I shall advise you to continue with a local professional. Any refund at this stage will be relative to the time spent.
Step 5: I will send you an email report, covering the advice given.
- Your ‘One DIAL-Hour’ includes a short written report and 3 subsequent email exchanges or one month aftercare, whichever is reached first.
Step 6: If you still need more help, you will then be invited to book a follow-up one ‘DIAL-Hour’ conversation – this is optional.
- Further ‘DIAL-Hours’ can be booked as required
*Please note that cancellations require at least 5 days notice to be eligible for a refund.
£65 (other currencies at current exchange rate)