Invite me for a cuppa to pick my brains! I have extensive experience over the past fifteen years, having helped over 2,500 clients and dogs in their own home. I continually keep up to date with new developments.
This can vary depending upon your needs.
We will look into the problems you are having and I will advise you on the best way forward. I will do everything I can within the time. If the difficulties are too severe for just a single visit I shall inform you.
After my visit it will be over to you.
There will be no follow-up (you would need my Consultation with 6 Weeks Support for this).
You can take your own notes or even film the meeting.[divider type=”thin”]
Best choice for:
- Those who need a more economical option than the full Consultation with 6 Weeks Support.
- Those who don’t have the time and commitment for a more intensive six weeks
- For those who live within no more than 10 miles of MK44 3PN (travel time at my hourly rate)
- For minor problems.
- For people not confident using internet and email.
- For those who want to get everything in place before puppy or new rescue dog arrives.[divider type=”thin”]
What it costs:
By the hour ‘Cuppa Consultation’ @£60 per hour, therefore 2 hours: £120.
If very minor issues a 1 1/2 hour visit can be arranged.
Travel time at half my hourly rate (£30 an hour).
This is estimated using RAC Route Planner fastest route from MK44 3PN where I live.
Payment either in advance or at the end of our meeting. Exact quote upon booking.
Further help – another Cuppa Consultation at the same rate. [divider type=”thin”]
How to book:
Fill in the contact form or call me on 01767 641070 – stating ‘Cuppa Consult’. I shall give you a quote over the phone to include the travel time and we can book an appointment. [divider type=”thin”]