Behaviourist, consultant, therapist, trainer and dog problem solver. Positive behaviour and training solutions with caring canine owner support.
Does your dog have fears, phobias or fixations? See how I can help.
BBC 3 Counties Radio Resident Behaviourist.
Behaviourist & behavioural therapist for Potton Vets
I have many years experience helping over 2500 dog owners which totals several thousand dogs of all breeds, sizes ages and problems in one-to-one own-home sessions through all manner of circumstances and difficulties. I call these my ‘stories’ and you can read the more recent here here.
- CAB (Certified Animal Behaviourist) with ICAN (International Companion Animal Network).
- Full and Founder Member of INTODogs; INTODogs Certified Canine Behaviourist .
The standards that must be met to be an INTODogs Certified Canine Behaviourist are stringent in the sector and cover not just the skills, knowledge and understanding but also the management of the organisation. Continual monitoring also ensures that those standards continue to be met for as long as membership is maintained.
- VSPDT – The only accredited Victoria Stilwell Positively Dog Trainer in Bedfordshire and surrounding areas
- IMDT – Full Member of the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers
- ISCP – Tutor and administrator for the International School for Canine Practitioners
- PDTE – Pet Dog Trainers of Europe, holder of the Certificate of Advanced Canine Communication and Certificate of Education
- PPG – Member of the Pet Professional Guild
- Dog Rescue Federation – Associate Member
- NRDTB – Member of the National Register of Dog Trainers and Behaviourists
My dog Pip writes about life with The Dog Lady in Pip’s Blog
Some of my Seminar and Workshop Certificates
- Turid Rugaas – Handling Skills & Pulling on Lead
- Sheila Harper – Canine Aggression and Canine Secrets
- Ray Coppinger – Dump Dogs of Mexico City
- Dr Susan Friedman – Living and Learning with Animals
- Animal Aiders – Canine First Aid
- Catherine O’Driscoll – Vaccines
- Internation School for Canine Practitioners – ISCP – graduated
- Trevor Cooper – Dog Law Seminar
- Sarah Whitehead – Behaviour Intensive Materclass and The Magnificent Seven – Clicker Training Practical Course
- Victoria Stilwell – The Power of Positive Training and Unleash Your Dog’s Potential
- Sarah Fisher – Tellington Touch Weekend
- Patricia McConnell – The Internal Life of Animals
- Steve Mann – Canine Aggression and Rehabilitation
- Suzanne Clothier – What a Dog’s Body Can Tell You – a Functional Approach’
- 2014 Dog Bite Conference
- 2014 ClickerExpo
- Jaak Panksepp: The Evolved Primal Emotional Feelings of Animal Brains and Animal Minds
- Ian Dunbar: Common-Sense & Cutting-Edge Concepts in Behaviour and Training
- Chicken Camp Levels 1, 2 & 3. Completed – Chirag Patel
- k9 Project Conference.
- 2015 Dog Bite Conference
- Behavior Adjustment Training (BAT2) for Aggression, Frustration, and Fear with Grisha Stewart
- Separaton Related Problems, Chirag Patel
- TTouch Workshop with Melody Todd
- Separation Anxiety Workshop with Malena DeMartini and Veronica Boutelle
- 2016 Dog Bite Conference
- Pshychopharmacology and Behaviour, Jo-Rosie Haffenden
- Resource Guarding workshop, Sarah Whitehead
- 2017 February 10th – 12th. WOOF Conference. Speakers included: Chirag Patel, Sean Pogson, Mike Simmons, Sarah Whitehead, Alexandra Kurland, Steve Martin, Kay Laurence, Susan Schneider, Clive Wynne, Susan Friedman.
- 2017 Dog Bite Conference. Daniel mills, Niki Tudge, Victoria Stilwell, Grisha Stewart, Sarah Fisher, Guy Williams, Kendal Shepherd, Chirag Patel
- 2017 Starting July. THE TRUST TECHNIQUE video course, James French.
- 2017 Understanding Your Dog with Steve Mann. IMDT
- 2017 How to Change Predatory Chase Behaviour in Dogs with David Ryan
- 2018 Emotions in Dogs, the EMRA perspective with Dr. Robert Falconer-Taylor
- 2018 Dog Behaviour Conference with Sarah Fisher, John Bradshaw, Chirag Patel, Sian Ryan, Pam Mackinnon
- 2018 IMDT CONFERENCE