The play fighting immediately gets out of hand. Four month old Labrador puppy Harvey attacks Bertie. Bertie, age ten, doesn’t get cross. …
Theo Stewart, ICAN(CAB), INTODogs, IMDT, ISCP, VSPDT, PPG
Behaviour Help for Your Dog
Through Experience and Understanding
Fears, phobias, OCD, anxieties
Reactivity to people, dogs and daily life
Walks and walking
Disruptive, hyper, won’t listen
All dogs, all breeds, all ages
Scroll down for choices
“I found the meeting itself absolutely perfect, You got straight to what we needed to do and helped us out no end, you were absolutely lovely, friendly and approachable and would definitely recommend you to anyone who needs behaviourist services!” K Perry
You can set up your 1-hour Online Dog Behaviour Tutorial Consultation easily by clicking ‘book your appointment’. PayPal leads to a Questionnaire then to the booking system to Zoom.
For alternative to PayPal please email me email@example.com
YOU NEED NOT HANG ABOUT – APPOINTMENTS CAN BE BOOKED AT SHORT NOTICE
The booking system converts time zones.
Keep a recording for future reference.
“Your style was exactly what we were looking for (supportive, practical, informative, not judgy).”
Starting with a 1-hour tutorial, you can book
3 further dog behaviour consultations over your five weeks, plus phone phone calls or emails.
FIVE WEEKS HELP AND GUIDANCE
“I’m not sure if Theo secretly waved a magic virtual wand, but the sessions have been a great success”
Get off to a Flying Start
Oh dear, your dog’s not coping. You realise you should have done more during lockdowns and he’s missed out. He’s now become reactive and you can’t leave him alone.
How can you catch up? As things begin to enter the ‘new normal’, much in-person training and behaviour work will start again.
You can start making up for that lost time straight away.
Book your Flying Start session so that your dog is ready to go! www.dogidog.co.uk/flying-start
Addressing typical puppy behaviours and pre-empting future problems.
We can split your session into two: first just before puppy arrives and the second a few days later when any problems may be arising.
with six weeks aftercare and support
We start with a £75 hour online consultation.
If a home visit is then advisable, we have already covered the groundwork and if you live within 20 miles of MK44 3PN, your £75 will be deducted (£250 to pay) and your time topped up to six weeks. This will include further visit(s) if necessary along with email and telephone support.
One Thousand Case Stories
Cocker Spaniel Pippin, like many other ‘lockdown’ pups isn’t used to being left all alone. He’s now sic months old. The young …
Over-arousal and raised stress levels exaggerate and intensify all reactive or uncontrolled behaviours. Mina is easily aroused. With Mina these behaviours include …
Search my Case Stories
Behaviourist, consultant, therapist, trainer and dog problem solver.
Over the past fourteen years I have been to thousands of dogs and hundreds of different houses. I have met so many wonderful people, people who love their dogs and want to do the best for them.
My love of dogs started many years ago with a Rottweiler called Merlin and Magic, a German Shepherd. Back then it was all about harsh dog training and ‘correcting’ the dog in order to force it to ‘obey’. Commands were sergeant major-style orders. How different things are today. With all my subsequent learning and experience, I have proved beyond any possible doubt that kind, positive and force-free methods not only work best, but they ensure we feel comfortable in our relationship with our dog. I am down to four dogs now. I can’t imagine a life without dogs.
Theo Stewart ICAN (CAB), INTODogs, VSPDT, IMDT, ISCP, PPG
What Sets Me Apart
What People Say
I just wanted to message you and say thanks for your help when Dizzy was a pup. She’s turning out to be an amazing little thing!!! We literally couldn’t have asked for a better dog, thank you so much for setting us off on the right track from the very beginning!
Puppy off to the best start
We are really pleased with progress far. Your guidance has been invaluable. Within the first week, we were all just feeling relieved at the improvement in his behaviour (and probably ours!) and we felt we could at least live with him. Now, at the end of two weeks, I can honestly say it is a pleasure to be with him. He is having fun, he is affectionate and more relaxed.
He is having fun, he is affectionate and more relaxed
Very kind lady gave us the reassurance that we could give our dog a new start to life. He truly needed one. Theo was professional, approachable and extremely sensitive to our situation and our dogs terrible separation anxiety.
Prompt, helpful and considerate
Was very impressed with Theo, she was very helpful and extremely easy to talk to. Theo explained everything very well to us both, making everything easier to understand
Very helpful and extremely easy to talk to
She was absolutely fantastic and explained everything well. All our questions were answered in great detail. We couldnt ask for more. Warm and friendly. She gave us back our optimism that Polo isn’t a lot cause. I would have no hesitation in recommending Theo, already have!
Both of us were very impressed with Theo
Having had a trainer over previously to help with Dollys biting and obsessive behaviour who had very negative methods in my opinion, we did a lot of research to find Theo and she lived up to our expectations.
Theo lived up to our expectations
- From her first phone call following my email enquiry, calling back with further suggestions even before she met us. Trudi has changed already, really calmed down, and we feel confident that with Theo’s support there is positive hope that we will get there.
Theo has been very supportive
- Extremely prompt telephone call after my initial email. I felt empowered following the visit, and confident I will learn good leadership! Delighted with Theo. William (our Dalmation) is already calmer. I wont give up on him now Theos in his and our lives.
- 3 weeks ago I was at the end of my tether and it was me or the dogs (and I suspect my husband may have chosen the dogs!). I didn’t know how to stop all the barking, dreaded callers to the house and generally wondered why on earth I had dogs. It has been hard, the first 10 days or so was stressful trying to remember all the things to do, I lost my temper, I shouted, the dogs seemed worse than ever before but now I am seeing results, it feels good, I feel good. The dogs are brilliant, I love them again.
3 weeks ago I was at the end of my tether and it was me or the dogs
- Thank you for coming to meet us. Both Michael and I expected someone judgemental and you were nothing like that at all. and made sure that we understood why we were to behave in a different way and see it from the dogs’ point of view. We both thought you were lovely!
We really felt that you considered our emotions as much as the dog's
- When I was at a point of crisis with my two rescue dogs. My thanks alone would never be enough.
You gave me some incredibly helpful advice
- I always praise you for the way Jess has turned out considering we were thinking of having her put down before you came.
We were thinking of having her put down before you came
- We would have no hesitation in recommending Theo to any other family with similar problems, I now have a more relaxed dog and the family is more relaxed!
The service we received was prompt, informative, efficient and well explained
- which I very rarely feel with a stranger in the house. I was very impressed with the service received. My only regret is not asking for help months ago!!
Theo gave me confidence with my dogs
- – and good follow up! Was very impressed with Theo, she was very helpful and extremely easy to talk to. Theo explained everything very well to us both, making everything easier to understand.
Very friendly, pitched perfectly for the whole family
- Almost instant calmer dog, just by looking at the situation from a different angle (ie dog angle)! Theo was a calming influence even when Ben gave his warning sign usually preceding aggression. We were impressed. Thanks again.
Punctual and professional
- My 9-month-old Bolognese puppy Bella was happy to tear up the stairs, but she would sit at the top crying for me to carry her down, too scared to attempt it on her own. With Theo’s brilliant wisdom and insight into the doggy mind, she has encouraged her with positive psychology and in less than a week Bella is now happy and confident to descend three-quarters of the way down the staircase on her own and l am sure it will only be another few days before she can come down the last few steps all the way without fear. Before meeting Theo l had few expectations that the stair problem could be resolved, but in a calm and gentle way she has achieved remarkable results in a short period of time.
Scared to go downstairs