Do you need help with your dog?
All dogs, all breeds, all ages, puppies
RESOLVE all issues including:
Fears, phobias, OCD, anxieties
Reactivity to people, dogs and daily life
Disruptive, hyper, won’t listen
Transforming lives of both dogs and owners, wherever you live
WITH FOLLOW-UP A WEEK LATER
“I just wanted to say how much we all enjoyed our time with you yesterday. It was incredibly helpful and valuable to us, and your knowledge and passion shines through. Definitely time well spent.” (Vikki Wild)
The most convenient, economical and effective route to specialist dog behaviour help
Setting up your 1-hour Online Dog Behaviour Tutorial Consultation is straightforward.
NO HANGING ABOUT – APPOINTMENTS CAN BE BOOKED QUICKLY
Payment leads to a short questionnaire
You now choose your own time slot for your Zoom consultation (the booking system converts time zones)
At your chosen time I shall be there waiting for you
I follow you up a week later
ONLINE 5-WEEK PACKAGE
Book your first 1-hour tutorial
3 further dog behaviour consultations for you to book over your five week, plus phone phone calls or emails.
FIVE WEEKS HELP AND GUIDANCE
What to do about typical puppy behaviours that are challenging – pre-empting future problems.
You can start before you get puppy to make sure the environment is best.
You can book a visit early to make sure everything is going the best way possible.
You can get me in to help solve problems once they have developed.
PUPPY BITING CLINIC
Putting puppy biting into context and giving you the correct tools for dealing with it
with 6 weeks after-care
(Currently not available)
Theo Stewart ICAN (CAB), INTODogs, VSPDT, IMDT, ISCP, PPG
1000 Case Stories
I keep an extensive library of "real life" stories available online.
They show how I work and the positive techniques I use in providing help and advice to parents and dogs in need. Search by keyword.
- (Disabled lady unable to take puppy out quickly. Puppy toileted everywhere). “He’s doing better. The last week or two he’s been consistently pooping on the pad!! Sometimes he will pee right beside the pad, but he’s getting close. Significantly less accidents! I’m so appreciative of your help! You are absolutely amazing!!🥰🥰”
- “Theo’s virtual visit was really helpful in both identifying the root of the issue and learning about things we could do to avoid and deal with any situations if they arise, as well as looking at the bigger picture in terms of what could be encouraging the behaviour and what could positively discourage the behaviour.I’m not sure if Theo secretly waved a magic virtual wand, but the session has been a great success.We would highly recommend Theo to others””
- “(My dog) is making progress every day since your virtual visit. I would say that we’re getting out of that vicious circle of fear that she was trapped into. Our relationship is getting better too (she wants to cuddle, she wants to play, she wants to be with me). And talking to you had a really great effect on me. I think that now I feel more confident in what I do with her. So thank you!”
- “I got a 4 month old German Shepherd puppy recently and she arrived very fearful of the outside world, I couldn’t get her to get down the steps to the street to go for a walk. Sky has a lot of energy which is great but mostly spent inside due to the lack of exercise. I had an online session with Theo and she guided me to begin the journey that I didn’t even know how to start. She recommended some games, toys and other things to keep Sky entertained and also gave me the confidence to be patient. I felt very supported in a very overwhelming journey. Sky has improved a lot, still scared but with the help of other dogs we have managed to get to the park. I look forward to my next session with Theo.”
- “My “one to one” virtual consultation has proved invaluable Theo – tailoring techniques to fit my particular needs has empowered me – we’re finally making progress! Thank you!”
- Theo thank you so much opening our eyes. M was extremely responsive and positive…… Small steps and big pieces of puzzle! That has stuck with me”.
- “I requested a 1 hour virtual consultation with Theo when my 4 month old cocker spaniel was biting the whole family on the sofa and seemed prone to sudden outbursts of aggression. I was really concerned that I was developing a vicious dog, which in a house full of children was not an acceptable prospect. In 1 hour, Theo was able to go through my dog’s daily routine and work out what the likely causes of his “outbursts” and biting were, and give us lots of ideas to reduce it. In just 4 days our puppy was barely biting at all, and on the few occasions he does, we know how to stop it quickly. I now have a much happier household and a much happier dog!.
Behaviourist, consultant, therapist, trainer and dog problem solver.
Over the past fourteen years I have been to thousands of dogs and hundreds of different houses. I have met so many wonderful people, people who love their dogs and want to do the best for them.
My love of dogs started many years ago with a Rottweiler called Merlin and Magic, a German Shepherd. Back then it was all about harsh dog training and ‘correcting’ the dog in order to force it to ‘obey’. Commands were sergeant major-style orders. How different things are today. With all my subsequent learning and experience, I have proved beyond any possible doubt that kind, positive and force-free methods not only work best, but they ensure we feel comfortable in our relationship with our dog. I am down to four dogs now. I can’t imagine a life without dogs.
Theo Stewart ICAN (CAB), INTODogs, VSPDT, IMDT, ISCP, PPG
What Sets Me Apart
What People Say
I just wanted to message you and say thanks for your help when Dizzy was a pup. She’s turning out to be an amazing little thing!!! We literally couldn’t have asked for a better dog, thank you so much for setting us off on the right track from the very beginning!
Puppy off to the best start
We are really pleased with progress far. Your guidance has been invaluable. Within the first week, we were all just feeling relieved at the improvement in his behaviour (and probably ours!) and we felt we could at least live with him. Now, at the end of two weeks, I can honestly say it is a pleasure to be with him. He is having fun, he is affectionate and more relaxed.
He is having fun, he is affectionate and more relaxed
Very kind lady gave us the reassurance that we could give our dog a new start to life. He truly needed one. Theo was professional, approachable and extremely sensitive to our situation and our dogs terrible separation anxiety.
Prompt, helpful and considerate
Was very impressed with Theo, she was very helpful and extremely easy to talk to. Theo explained everything very well to us both, making everything easier to understand
Very helpful and extremely easy to talk to
She was absolutely fantastic and explained everything well. All our questions were answered in great detail. We couldnt ask for more. Warm and friendly. She gave us back our optimism that Polo isn’t a lot cause. I would have no hesitation in recommending Theo, already have!
Both of us were very impressed with Theo
Having had a trainer over previously to help with Dollys biting and obsessive behaviour who had very negative methods in my opinion, we did a lot of research to find Theo and she lived up to our expectations.
Theo lived up to our expectations
- From her first phone call following my email enquiry, calling back with further suggestions even before she met us. Trudi has changed already, really calmed down, and we feel confident that with Theo’s support there is positive hope that we will get there.
Theo has been very supportive
- Extremely prompt telephone call after my initial email. I felt empowered following the visit, and confident I will learn good leadership! Delighted with Theo. William (our Dalmation) is already calmer. I wont give up on him now Theos in his and our lives.
- 3 weeks ago I was at the end of my tether and it was me or the dogs (and I suspect my husband may have chosen the dogs!). I didn’t know how to stop all the barking, dreaded callers to the house and generally wondered why on earth I had dogs. It has been hard, the first 10 days or so was stressful trying to remember all the things to do, I lost my temper, I shouted, the dogs seemed worse than ever before but now I am seeing results, it feels good, I feel good. The dogs are brilliant, I love them again.
3 weeks ago I was at the end of my tether and it was me or the dogs
- Thank you for coming to meet us. Both Michael and I expected someone judgemental and you were nothing like that at all. and made sure that we understood why we were to behave in a different way and see it from the dogs’ point of view. We both thought you were lovely!
We really felt that you considered our emotions as much as the dog's
- When I was at a point of crisis with my two rescue dogs. My thanks alone would never be enough.
You gave me some incredibly helpful advice
- I always praise you for the way Jess has turned out considering we were thinking of having her put down before you came.
We were thinking of having her put down before you came
- We would have no hesitation in recommending Theo to any other family with similar problems, I now have a more relaxed dog and the family is more relaxed!
The service we received was prompt, informative, efficient and well explained
- which I very rarely feel with a stranger in the house. I was very impressed with the service received. My only regret is not asking for help months ago!!
Theo gave me confidence with my dogs
- – and good follow up! Was very impressed with Theo, she was very helpful and extremely easy to talk to. Theo explained everything very well to us both, making everything easier to understand.
Very friendly, pitched perfectly for the whole family
- Almost instant calmer dog, just by looking at the situation from a different angle (ie dog angle)! Theo was a calming influence even when Ben gave his warning sign usually preceding aggression. We were impressed. Thanks again.
Punctual and professional
- My 9-month-old Bolognese puppy Bella was happy to tear up the stairs, but she would sit at the top crying for me to carry her down, too scared to attempt it on her own. With Theo’s brilliant wisdom and insight into the doggy mind, she has encouraged her with positive psychology and in less than a week Bella is now happy and confident to descend three-quarters of the way down the staircase on her own and l am sure it will only be another few days before she can come down the last few steps all the way without fear. Before meeting Theo l had few expectations that the stair problem could be resolved, but in a calm and gentle way she has achieved remarkable results in a short period of time.
Scared to go downstairs