Details, pricing and area covered
Behaviour and Training help for you and your dog:
- Teaching first-time dog owners and families to be the best dog guardians possible.
- Helping experienced dog owners who are encountering difficulties.
- Aggression problems and rehabilition
- Dog to dog reactivity
- Too much barking
- Dogs living with children
- Dogs that don’t get on
- Clicker training
- Fearfulness and separation anxiety
- Repetitive or obsessive behaviours
- Guarding and protective behaviours
- Unruliness and hyperactivity
- Walks: walking nicely on lead, coming back when called, reactivity and fear of people, other dogs, traffic and so on.
- Puppy Parenting
- Making life as stress-free and happy as it can be for you and your dog
When do I schedule visits? Some people are at their wits’ end and want help as soon as possible, so I do my very best to see them quickly. With other people things aren’t quite so urgent. Contact me and we can discuss convenient times. I work in evenings and weekends when people are most likely to be at home, as well as daytime appointments if preferred.
A full month of focussed work with my support, to kick-start the future change in behaviour of your dog(s).
One month, after which you should be ready to go it alone*.
My One-Month Comprehensive is all inclusive: visit(s), help, support, behaviour training: £285
- A ‘Getting Started’ session in your own home of 2 to 3 hours for us to get to know one another and for me to properly understand your dog(s), with behaviour help and strategies along with practical hands-on work.
- After this visit I carefully prepare a personalised behaviour training plan for you to follow which you will receive within 24 hours.
- Thereafter I give you full support for one month, with both behaviour work and dog training at a level that gives you the very best chance of eventual success.
- If you are going on holiday during your month, I will compensate for the time missed.
- My support requires communication by email as well as one-to-one and telephone and to be able to access the internet.
Payment by cheque, cash or BACS.
*Further time can be negotiated if necessary.
There is no extra charge for multiple dogs so long as they all live in the same house.
What next? If you live in my area, please either pick up the phone 01767 641070 or fill in the contact form and I will get back to you. We can then discuss the situation with your dog(s) and what I would do to help you.
For a copy of the terms and conditions you will be asked to sign at the end of the consultation, please click here.
My ‘distance’ service (using Skype or telephone) can in no way replace person-to-person and dog help in your own home. Unless special circumstances, this is not an option I offer to people living within my area that I can go and see in person. £85 for the first DIAL hour.
Step 1: Having checked the fee at the bottom of the page, please copy and paste this form into a personal, private email; add your answers and send it to email@example.com
Please note that all information is confidential and is protected by the Data Protection Act.
Your name, address and telephone number
Your Skype name, if you are on Skype
Name, age, gender and breed of your dog(s)
Is the dog neutered/spayed?
How long has your dog lived with you?
Your dog’s known background
General state of health, and medical history
List people living in the house.
Very brief description of issues – we will go into them in depth later.
List a choice of three days and times (evenings preferred) that are convenient for an uninterrupted 2-hour DIAL session.
Where did you hear about me?
A photo of your dog(s) whilst not essential would be helpful.
Disclaimer: In returning this questionnaire, I agree that Theo Stewart can accept no responsibility nor liability should any damage or injury be inflicted by my dog(s). I also understand that this is not a ‘quick fix’ and that good results depend upon the work we ourselves are prepared to put in and in being consistent.
I also understand that there may be things that, due to this being done from a distance, Theo may not be able to pick up on regarding my dog, our own interaction with him/her and the dog’s environment.
I understand that cancellations require a minimum of 5 days to be eligible for refund.
Step 2: When the questionnaire is completed and emailed to me, please click here to pay for your first ‘DIAL-Hour’.
Step 3: Upon receipt of your questionnaire and payment, I will confirm the booking of your ‘DIAL-Hour’ time-slot and we can arrange a mutually convenient telephone or video consultation by telephone or Skype.
- If it looks like you need extra help with the technical side of Skype, I shall be in touch beforehand – we may book five minutes just to set things up and check the technology is working okay for you.
- NB. If, having read your questionnaire, the issue is something that needs face-to-face help, I shall refund you promptly in full.
Step 4: We have our DIAL meeting.
- The consultation will end at the allotted time, though I will be flexible if there are necessary interruptions either end (probably due to the needs of our dogs!).
- NB. If, at the end of our DIAL session I believe the issue is something that cannot be merely done over the phone, I shall advise you to continue with a local professional. Any refund at this stage will be relative to the time spent.
Step 5: I will send you an email report, covering the advice given.
- Your ‘One DIAL-Hour’ includes a short written report and 3 subsequent email exchanges or one month aftercare, whichever is reached first.
Step 6: If you still need more help, you will then be invited to book a follow-up one ‘DIAL-Hour’ conversation – this is optional.
- Further ‘DIAL-Hours’ can be booked as required
*Please note that cancellations require at least 5 days notice to be eligible for a refund.
Includes a written report and 3 subsequent email exchanges or one month aftercare (whichever ends first). Up to three hours in total.
£65 (other currencies at current exchange rate)
NB. Further ‘DIAL-Hours’ can be purchased later if necessary.