Theo Stewart, dog behaviourist, trainer.
Covering much of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire (See map). ABTC/INTODogs – AAB (Accredited Animal Behaviourist), VSPDT, IMDT, ISCP. PDTE, PPG, Cert.Ed. Recommended by vets.
The Dog Lady
TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF DOGS AND THEIR HUMANS THROUGH KNOWLEDGE AND KINDNESS
“I can’t believe how unstressed I feel and how good the dogs are now, I’m so happy!” Sal Price
“You’ve helped me to gain my confidence and get my life back.” Karen Matcham
“Theo has literally pulled me from the brink of despair.” Sandra Lawrence
See my Case Stories…..stories of many of the dogs and their humans that I’ve helped as a Canine Behaviourist and Trainer – dogs of all ages, all breeds, all sizes, all problems. My case stories are a unique and valuable resource that I offer for free to encourage dog owners to see the benefits of kind, force-free methods.
- Teaching first-time dog owners and families to be the best dog guardians possible.
- Helping experienced dog owners who are encountering difficulties.
- Aggression problems and rehabilition
- Dog to dog reactivity
- Dogs living with children
- Clicker training
- Fearfulness and separation anxiety
- Guarding and protective behaviours
- Unruliness and hyperactivity (specialising in wild and crazy dogs that don’t listen, seem out of control, lack impulse control, that may even resort to aggression through over-arousal).
- Walks: walking nicely on lead, coming back when called, reactivity and fear of people, other dogs, traffic and so on.
- Puppy Parenting
- Making life as stress-free and happy as it can be for you and your dog